Sunday, March 1, 2009

Congrats!


Yesterday was a normal Saturday....and you know what that means! YEP!...a wedding! 

This one was different than most of the weddings that I usually do and was something I don't get to see very often...it was a family members wedding and more than less one large reunion. 

My cousin Zach was the one to get married and I wish him and his wife Becky all the best! 

It was nice to get to see everyone and to get to eat all the food from the respective cooks in the family...it's not every wedding I get to eat my Grandma's macaroni salad!

On top of all of that, I am still on my antibiotics but am feeling much better. I just can't make sudden movements without getting a dizzy head-rush...this makes crossing traffic interesting!

Well...I'm off to start another week....WEEK 9!!!!.....ONE TO GO!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home