Thursday, January 29, 2009

The White Death has and evil cousin....Ice...





Well...if you live in my general area, or any of the Northeast for that matter, you more than likely don't have power and are up to your ankles in ice. 

For the past 3 days I've been living with some friends on campus loving the fact that Ohio University still has power...unlike the rest of the outside world...The Athens campus did close on Wednesday, however, which has me prepping myself for the end of the world...I think it's been about 8 years since OU actually shut down...maybe longer!

I went out on Wednesday and took a few images and I am also planning to go out tomorrow. Here is a sample of what I've been working on...nothing too special, but something neat to see.

Cheers
Alex

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2009 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Mary-Leah said...

I don't know - at least the snow and ice are more exciting than our drizzly, gray Seattle rain! Plus, it's cold on top of it. I LOVED the photos on Facebook of your friends sledding on lunch trays! Very ingenious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home