Sunday, January 25, 2009

BUSY!!!






Forgive me everyone for not posting anything sooner. School has taken up all of my time and the quarter just started. 

I haven't been getting to do much shooting lately but Leah Grace's birthday was the other day so I decided to dust off the Nikon. Just like any other birthday party there was the usual....kids...crying...and Chickens....ummmmmmm.....(sigh). 

The weather gets good for one day and then is awful the next. I really don't care too much for winter but it would be nice to have one good snow, just to get some pictures...then it can melt and Spring can come. 

Well...with the winter cold comes the inevitable WEDDING SHOWS!!!....I jsut went to my first one this morning and will be attending several more. It's really nice when they place you next to a food caterer and a cake maker...good times!

I hope to be posting more...and I do say that a lot...but someday...when I get a secretary...it will come true...

Until then!

OH....and our favorite celebrity Kelly Dishong WAS spotted this weekend and well and as usual was not playing nice for the paparazzi!!! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 26, 2009 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Shelly B said...

That picture of your mom with the Chicken is great.

 
At January 27, 2009 at 4:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so dead for putting up that picture of me. love, Mom.

 
At March 2, 2009 at 10:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the chicken picture is great too =] hahaha..
Britt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home