Wednesday, May 14, 2008



I know it's been awhile since my last post, but school and special projects have kept me rather busy. I think I'm coming down with a cold as well. Who would have thought that walking through a cold stream while wearing sandals....in the rain....would make me sick!!! Got some good pictures though. (above)

Right now I'm sitting in class trying to get some sleep. The professor keeps talking though, which is making it hard...LOL

Only a few weeks left of school...I can't wait for break...and then for SCOTLAND. I need to brush up on my bagpipe-ing.

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2008 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Wow....YOUR still posting! Just FYI cold water or air doesn't make you sick... it's other people, think about that for a minute (OR! maybe it's the chickens!).

So....you're off to Scotland so what you are really saying is I won't see you until August or September? Well, have fun and be careful just in case I don't see you.

16

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home