Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I should have drowned myself!


OK...after getting my taxes done the day before...and shedding a tear...I was told that my tires were in horrible shape and that they needed to be replaced probably months ago!

YES...life got worse! 

So, I went and had them done. I was initially going to just have 2 new ones but I got a good deal on all 4. I went at about 4:30-ish in the evening. They told me it would take about 45 minutes so I decided to walk across the street and watch people fish in the river.....WHAT!.....oh yes....they were fishing IN the river.....up to their chest. They did have hip-waders on but I bet the toxins ate through those! I saw a few fished pulled out of the slurry and some people took them home. I pray to God that it's a catch and release somewhere else program!

Above is a pretty picture of myself...lol...I was bored. I would have jumped in and ended it...but I would prefer doing that in a much cleaner river!...HA HA

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home