Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bad Dog


I was just at one of my favorite places....STARBUCKS.

Well I pulled in...parked... and was just stepping out of the car. All of sudden I hear this horrible barking noise of what sounded like a large dog...I quickly shut  my car door and roll down my window slightly. 

The Barking stopped.

I knew I heard it...and I wasn't crazy....well....too crazy. So, I attempted again to get out. SAME THING...I almost peed my pants this time! This dog must be under my car and ready to kill me!

I looked around finally and found that this dog...which was the size of a small car was doing his best to lean out the cracked window of this van trying to bite me.

I moved my car to the space in front of me, only to see this old lady pull in the same spot...I thought....yep....Karma's going to get me on this one! And below and behold....the dog did nothing!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2008 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD - that poor dog. It is so ugly.

16

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home